Hair Salon Franchise Opportunity
Smoothly Transition into Business Ownership
Get to Know The Smoothbar Hair Salon Franchise Opportunity.
Not Your Typical Hair Salon Franchise
Here at The Smoothbar, smoothing services are our specialty. Typical salons that offer smoothing services can offer these services to a single client at a time. The Smoothbar salon was created as a solution to ensure a fresh environment while exceeding current air regulations and meeting the increasing demand for top-quality, convenient hair smoothing treatments.
- Sleek, luxurious salon exclusively dedicated to hair smoothing services.
- Specifically equipped “Crystal Clear” extraction system to ventilate the space for optimal air quality & maximum client and staff comfort
- Finely tuned Smoothing consultation process that ensures execution of all treatments to meet or exceeds client expectations
- Leadership team with decades of salon and business experience dedicated to the support of your operation.
Steps to Owning a Uniquely Focused Hair Salon Franchise with The Smoothbar.
- Meet our franchise development team
- Finalize financing, documentation and site selection
- Select and build out your salon location
- Train with The Smoothbar team
- Hire your expert staff
- Market to let everyone know The Smoothbar is booking appointments in your community!NOTE: these steps may change based on steps put in place by The Smoothbar
Disclaimer: This website and the franchise sales information on this site do not constitute an offer to sell a franchise. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Certain states require that we register the FDD in those states. Such registration, or exemption, does not constitute approval of the information in the FDD by that state agency. The communications on this website are not directed by us to the residents of any of those states. Moreover, we will not offer to sell franchises in those states unless we have registered the FDD (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the FDD to the prospective franchisee in compliance with applicable law.